Health and Safety Files
- We supply health and safety files to comply with new CONSTRUCTION REGULATIONS 2014.
- Our Health and safety files will be compiled according to the contractors scope of work and the clients health and safety specifications.
- The health and safety file contains all legal documentation, including legal appointments, registers, toolbox talks, etc.
- Our consultants will assist to implement the file and explain how to maintain it.
- We will draft a site specific Safety Plan, we will ensure that the Client approves the plan and will assist the contractor if any changes are required.
We deliver health and safety files for :
- and all other industries
What do we include in your Health and Safety File
Every Health and Safety File is ‘site specific’. It will be compiled in accordance with the client’s and the site’s safety specifications. The overall information requirements remain the same, and the site specific documents will be added. When we setup your Health and Safety File, it will consist of the following Documents:
- Contractor appointment letter. (Construction Regulation 5(3)(f) of the OHS A)
- 37(2) Agreement between client and contractor
- Notification of Construction Work
- Copy of the OHS Act
- Company Occupational Health and Safety Management Plan
- Company Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Letter of Good Standing
- Material Safety Data Sheets for hazardous materials used (if required)
- Risk Assessments
- Safe work procedures (Site Specific)
- Fall Protection plan
- Legal appointment with proof of training (Ex. Chief Executive Officer, Risk Assessor, First Aider etc.)
- Incident reporting procedures
- Incident reports (General Administrative Regulation 9 (3) – Annexure 1)
- Incident registers
- Reports of accidents
- Emergency preparedness documents
- First aid documents
- Induction records
- Medical surveillance records
- Safety communication (e.g. Toolbox talks)
- Safety Plan
- Registers (task and site specific, e.g. Confined space, PPE issue, hand tools etc.)
- Minutes of safety meetings
- Assessment reports
- Inspection register
- Read more on our Blog
Website Tags: Safety file, Safety files, Health and safety file, Safety file templates, Safety File prices, SHE File, Construction Work Permit, Safety file requirements, Safety file downloads